A release of the FIFA Connect Platform occurred on Monday, 11th of April 2022 at 07:09 (UTC). No downtime was expected during the maintenance.
The release contains the following bug fixes/developments:
Registration for Transferred Out Players Epic - FCP-5075 including:
- FCP-5148 - Translation: Registrations for Transfer out Player;
- FCP-5150 - International Transfer Return for Former Player Transferred Out;
- FCP-5151 - Player list needs to include Registration for Transferred Out Players;
- FCP-5165 - Adding a Former Player – Step 1 Duplicate Detection Request Details button;
- FCP-5076 - I want to include ‘Add Former Player (Transferred Out)’ menu item at the Holding Club;
- FCP-5077 - I want to display a message at the top of Step 1 for the Add Former Player workflow;
- FCP-5078 - I want to enter the ‘Date Transferred Out’ during the Add Former Player;
- FCP-5079 - I want to automatically approve ‘Add Former Player’ registrations, unless there is duplicate resolution required;
- FCP-5080 - I want to be able to add manual Player Passport entries to Players that were registered via the Add Former Player workflow.
- FCP-5180 - Translation: Task at a Glance – De-Registration;
- FCP-5191 - User cannot access FCP – Rwanda UAT;
- FCP-5142 - FIN: Dependency of Product 1088 [FD: 677587];
- FCP-5114 - New Sub Roles – ‘Committee Member’ [FD: 28928 (CR: 71)];
- FCP-5189 - FIN: Person linked to wrong user account [FD: #678408].