A release of the FIFA Connect Platform occurred on Monday, 24th August 2020 at 06:15 (UTC). No downtime was expected during the maintenance.
The release contains the following bug fixes/development:
- FCP-4656 UI/UX Updates for Club Categories
- FCP-4670 Club Categories: Re-ordering values
- FCP-4671 Club Categories: Record date validation
- FCP-4282 As an MA user, I want to assign a Club Category to a new Club during approval
- FCP-4678 As a MA user approving a club renewal i do not need to review Club Categories.
- FCP-4284 As the Support Team, I want to be able to import a list of Club Category records
- FCP-4281 As a Club User, I want to view an audit log of all edits for each Club Category record
- FCP-4276 As a Club User, I want to view my Club's Category
- FCP-4277 As an MA user, I want to be able to add a new Club Category record to a Club
- FCP-4278 As an MA user, I want to be able to edit an existing Club Category record
- FCP-4283 As the MA/RA/DA, I want to be able to report on Club Category records within the 'Advanced Club' report
- FCP-4279 As the Support Team, I want to be able to delete an existing Club Category record
- FCP-4684 KUW: Script to extend end date for Kuwait [FD: 672247]
- FCP-4661 JOR: Script to extend end date for Jordan [FD: 673279]