This information will explain how to request access
1. Sign in
Sign in using your email address and password when you created an account (see How to Register for Access to Competition Management ) for more information
If you have forgotten your password then please select Forgot Password?
2. User Profile
Once you have signed in you will be taken to your User Profile page
3. Application for Roles
Select on Roles to begin process to apply for Roles. Any existing Roles applied and assigned to your profile will be visible. If no roles exist a message will display 'No records to display'. To apply for Roles select Request Role.
4. Request User Role
Select a user role you want to request access, currently the five roles available are
- Competition Manager - Role to create Competitions, Enter Results, Create Teams, Create Kits, Edit Match Status (full access)
- Match Commissioner - Role that is for Match Commissioners that will have access to matches they have been appointed to (once Account is linked). For he matches they are appointed to, Match Commission can access:
- MATCH SHEETS: Home Team, Away Team
- MATCH DATA: General, Match events, Match Commissioner notes
- Referee - Role that is for Referees that will have access to matches they have been appointed to (once Account is linked). For the matches they are appointed to, Referee can access:
- MATCH DATA: General, Match events, Referee notes
- MA System Admin - Approves Admin Role applications, and links Members to User Accounts. Amend SET UP items
- Club Admin - Manage the Player List (including coaches and officials), manage Match Sheets and Team Kits.
Select a role and submit on Request
You can only apply for one role at a time
5. Role Application Submitted
Once a role application has been submitted, a confirmation message will appear. Once the MA System Administrator has approved the role you will be able to login to the platform with your new User Role