This information is to provide Member Associations with guidance on how to Report on Admin Roles held by users of the system for the purpose of monitoring and user management.
1. Select Reports from the Menu
2. Click 'Build'
Under the People Reporting Tab, for 'User Management', click 'Build'
3. Select Fields
Select the desired fields and add filters if required. For example you may want to know the Pending Admin Roles applications at all levels. First, select the first 7 fields, then filter the 'Role Status' fields to Equal 'Pending', as follows:
4. Reporting Fields Defined
The following defines the fields in the User Roles reporting:
- User Email - the email of the User Account of the person that holds an Admin Role/s, or is applying for Admin Role/s
- Username - the name (First Name and Family Name) of the person that the User Account belongs to
- Admin Role - the Admin Role type as per attached Admin Role Matrix attached below
- Role Status - the status of the Admin Role, which may either be: Approved, Rejected or Pending
- Organisation - the name of the organisation where the Admin Role is held or is being applying for
- Role Level - the level of the type of the Organisation, which may either: MA, RA, District, Club
- Application Date - the date the application was made
- Date Approved/Rejected - the date the application was Approved or Rejected
- Approved/Rejected By User - the name (First Name and Family Name) of the person that Approved or Rejected the application
- Approved/Rejected By User Email - the email of the User Account of the person that Approved or Rejected the application
- Authority Level - the Organisation Level of the person that Approved or Rejected the application, which may either: MA, RA, District, Club