This information is to provide Member Associations an overview of how 'Incomplete Registrations' function.
Incomplete Registrations functionality provide the ability for users to resume registrations that have commenced (and saved) but have not been submitted.
Saving a registration
After progressing past the first step of the registration flow, users can save the registration to complete it at a later time. To save an incomplete registration click the 'Save and Exit' button.
Resuming (a saved) Incomplete Registration
Registrations that have not been completed (submitted) are saved on the 'Incomplete Registrations' page. This page is located under the 'Work Tasks' menu item.
It’s recommended, if possible, that the amount of incomplete registrations is kept to a minimum. If incomplete registrations are not required they should be deleted.
What is saved?
The point where it is saved is the last completed step (excluding the Document step). For example, if the user completes Step 1 and continues to Step 2, then completes all the details on step 2 but then clicks 'Save and Exit', only the details added in Step 1 are saved, then when the user resumes the registration it commences from Step 2 (with no details filled). The only exception to this is the Documents Step, for example if the user progresses to the Documents step and adds 1 document, then clicks 'Save and Exit', when the user resumes the registration, the Document step contains the previously uploaded document/s.
Save and Exit is not possible during:
- Submitting a Transfer Registration (after being approved by the existing Club)
- Submitting a Loan Registration (after being approved by the existing Club)
- Self Registration
Unexpected Browser Closures
If the browser is accidentally closed (or the user has other connection or computer issues), the registration is saved as if the user clicked the 'Save and Exit' button at the point the browser closed.
When the MA or RA is drilled down then saves an incomplete registration, the registration is saved at the level the user is logged in to.
- If the MA is drilled down to RA Level the incomplete registration is saved on the Incomplete Registration page at MA Level
- If the MA is drilled down to Club Level the incomplete registration is saved on the Incomplete Registration page at MA Level
- If the RA is drilled down to Club Level the incomplete registration is saved on the Incomplete Registration page at RA Level
- If a club Admin User created an incomplete registration, then only a club Amin User at the same club can continue with the incomplete registration.
- If a MA Admin User or RA Admin User is drilled down to a club, they will not be able to continue with incomplete registrations created by a Club Admin User