This user guide will explain how to self register as an Amateur Player.
This information is for Amateur Players that are registering for the first time with your Association.
1. Access the login page of your Association's portal
2. Enter the email address and password you selected when creating your account, and select 'Sign in'
3. Under 'Who are you registering for?' select 'Register Myself'
4. Under 'Register myself as ... ' select 'Player'
5. Add your Personal Information
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'.
If all Personal Information details are successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'.
Select the Club you wish to Register to, the list will filter based on what you type.
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of player, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Player
- Sport: Choose Football or Futsal
- Level: Availability of options (e.g. Amateur, Professional) may be dependent on player's Age and Gender
- Age Group: Defaults to Minor or Adult dependent on player's Age
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if new person
Select the applicable options related to your registration and click 'Continue'
7. Required Documents
Depending on your personal details and the registration details you selected, the system will automatically determine which documentation, if any, you require.
If no documents are required to be uploaded then the screen will appear as per below:
If documents are required to be uploaded then the screen will detail the requirements and provide a link to upload.
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload.
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document.
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name.
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded. You may need to upload optional documents.
Registration will not proceed until all Required documents are uploaded.
8. Licence and Payment Options
The system will automatically determine the relevant license for the player you are registering. The fee for this license will be applied. Optional licenses may also be selected at this stage, by ticking the check-box next to the additional product(s) you would like to add.
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'.
- Pay Now: Choosing this option will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration
- Pay Later: Choosing this option will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later
If you choose to 'Pay Later', your registration cannot be approved and made active until Payment is made.
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting your registration, please ensure you check all the information.
If you need to change any information click on the 'Edit' link
11. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on 'Proceed to Payment and Submit to Club' (if Pay Now was selected previously).
12. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay Later was selected).
Click 'Return to your Dashboard';
If your payment is unsuccessful you must contact your Football Association to arrange payment. Your registration cannot be approved until payment is completed.
Provided your payment is made, your Registration is pending approval. Your dashboard appears as follows:
14. Log out
To log out, click the cog (in the top right-hand corner), then click 'Logout'.