This information is to guide Member Associations to create a NEW ticket for the attention of the FCP Support Team.
Follow these steps to notify FCP Support Team of any feedback or questions you may have.
1) Create Ticket
To create a new ticket click ‘New’ on the top right corner of the screen and select "Ticket"
2) Add Requester
The Requester would be yourself, so type in your email address
3) Add Subject
Subject would be the issue ‘e.g. Document Missing for Professional Player’
Make sure the Status = Open
When assigning ticket to FCP Support Team, selecting Priority is not mandatory, however if you are to make a selection, please follow this guide.
|Low||Small service degradation (business process can continue, few user affected)|
|Medium||Limited degradation of service (limited number of users or functions affected, business process can continue)|
|High||Significant degradation of service (large number of users or business critical functions affected)|
|Urgent||Service not available (all users and functions unavailable)|
The Support Team will always strive to answer and respond to all tickets in a timely manner, so Member Associations can expect no change in response time's when using the correct priority level.
6) Select Group
Most important is to mark the Group as ‘FCP Support Team’, this will notify all the members of the FCP Support Team of your ticket.
If you do not select 'FCP Support Team', the FCP Support Team will not be notified.
When creating a new Ticket, there is no need to assign an Agent.
Add a description
- Please clearly explain the issue identified
- Please provide detailed steps so the FCP Support Team can replicate the issue before submitted to the FCP Development Team
- Be sure to include the level logged in at when issues was identified (Club or RA or MA Level)
- Do not log all bugs in one long email, it is easier to break down issues in separate emails
- Where helpful, please include screen shots within the email
- When detailed information is provided, it will assist the FCP Support Team to resolve the issues you submit
- The FCP Support Team may at times ask for more information to assist in resolving the issue, all communication will be through Freshdesk.
Add any attachments if applicable. Click on the pin on bottom left corner of Description tab.
Click on 'Submit' button on top right corner of the screen.