This article is to provide the necessary steps to the Member Associations in How to Edit an Existing Fixture in the Football Competition Management.
1. Log in to the Competition Management
To get started, the first thing we would need to do is to log in to the Competition Management system, using the credentials we created to log in.
2. Select the Competition you want to edit the Fixture
Once selected, on the left side of the screen, Click on Competition and select the competition you want to Edit the Fixture.
3. Select the Stage in which you want to edit the Fixture
Now that you have selected the Competition, select the Stage you want to Edit the Fixture.
4. Edit the fixture in the "Fixture" Tab
After selecting the Stage, scroll down and click on the Fixture tab. Scroll down and look for the Fixture you want to Edit. After doing so, click on the Pencil to Edit the Fixture.
Can also find
you want to edit
using the Search Bar
5. Edit and Save the Fixture Details
A new window will open, in which you will be able to edit the Fixture details. After doing so, click on Save.
Fixture details you can edit are
- Match No. (Make sure Match No. does not already exist for another Match)
- Match Day
- Date & Time
- Teams (Home and Away)