This information will explain how to initiate an International transfer of a player returning to the country (after having been transfered to another country).

You will require an ITC to complete this process. To request an ITC Document follow the 'International Transfer: ITC Request' user guide.

1. Request a Transfer

If the player was previous registered in the country and is transferring back, follow the 'Transfer: Request' user guide. 

Select 'International Transfer Return' and continue following the user guide.

save image

2. Continue with Transfer

After the request has been approved by the national association, continue by following the 'Transfer: Continuing with an Accepted Request' user guide.