A release of the FCMS Platform occurred on Thursday, 26th of May 2022. No downtime was expected during the maintenance.
The release contains the following bug fixes/developments:
- Ability to generate reports with multiple options and data slices.
- 4 types of report:
- Competition reports: General information at competition level, including standings, structure, match scheduling.
- Team Statistics: Check Teams’ performance and compare with other competitors.
- Player Statistics: Check Players’ performance and compare with other competitors.
- Disciplinary: Visibility on the full list of Sanctions & Cards per competition
Reports are in .csv format, so that the user can use it freely.
Each Report has tooltip that shows the kind of data that could be provided.