Addition of the Referee Assessor User role:
- The Referee Assessor will be able to evaluate referees performance on a match basis.
- The Referee Assessor can be appointed to a match as a Match Officials;
- The Referee Assessor can submit their expenses the same way other Match officials do;
- The Referee Assessor can view the Dashboard and the Appointments tabs.
- The Referee Assessor cannot enter any match data:
- Referee Assessor report will be generated according to the data entered into the notes.
- If there is no data - no data will be displayed.
- A Referee Assessor Report template for a pen and paper solution is available.
The Referee Assessments forms differs per sport (football/futsal);
The Forms have General tab for “general” information, such as Difficulty, incidents, remarks etc. and referee specific tabs;
Futsal (RA can evaluate imposed cards only by Ref and 2nd Ref):
- Second Referee
- Third Referee
Football (RA can evaluate imposed cards only by Ref):
- 1st Assistant Referee
- 2nd Assistant Referee
- Fourth Official
- Assessment guidelines:
- The Assessment guidelines are set as default, however they can be modified.