This information is for MA Competition Manager and Regional Competition Manager who would like to use fair play score calculation for their competition.
Ideally, this option should be enabled/disabled while creating a competition. If calculation is enabled in the middle of the season, the responsible person should go through every match to submit a fair play score in order to have FPS score correct in the standings.
1. Navigate to fair play score calculation section
To reach the fair play score calculation section in your competition, select competition on the left side menu, choose the required competition and click on "settings" and "edit" to enable/disable fair play score.
2. Enabling Fair play score calculation
Once Fair play score calculation is enabled, the rating scale should be added. The lowest value can be 1 point and the highest - 10 points.
There are 5 more categories that can be added to calculate the Fair play score.
- Red and yellow cards - This category is calculated automatically based on cards teams received and points to deduct. You may modify how much points can be deducted for Yellow, Red (2nd yellow) and Red (direct) cards.
- Respect for opponents - points should be added after the game.
- Respect for referee - points should be added after the game.
- Behaviour of team officials - points should be added after the game.
- Behaviour of spectators - points should be added after the game.
When Fair play score calculation is enabled, "save" button should be pressed, which can be found at the bottom of the page.
3. Entering Fair play score for the match
Only competition manager, Regional competition manager, Match commissioner and Referee roles have an option for this step.
Once match events are added (goals, cards and etc.), the system will automatically calculate red and yellow cards category. However, other categories should be added and evaluated manually by the responsible person. In order to proceed, press "Enter Data".
When all the categories are evaluated and points are added, final score is calculated automatically by the system. Moreover, there is a possibility to add additional remarks if needed. Have in mind that the lowest value can be 1 point and the highest - 10 points. Once this is done, press "Save".
4. Adding Fair play score calculation to the standings
In order to add Fair play score (FPS) to the standings, you have to press on the "settings" button, while firstly selecting the standings tab in the stage.
The "table" section will display the columns available for creating the Standings stats table. As per the league needs, there are multiple options that can be selected and accommodated in the order of preference by clicking on the arrows. Select "Fair Play Score (FPS)" in order to enable such option and press "view table" to see the preview of the standings.
Moreover, there is a possibility to select "Fair Play Score" as a ranking option.
In order to proceed, you have to press "save" button, which is at the bottom of the page.
To see the final result, go back to the "Standings" tab and "FPS" column will be visible.
In order for "FPS" to update automatically in the standings, the responsible person should first do Step no.3, only then system will update the column automatically.