This information will explain how to request a Person's Details who is at another club. This is required when a Person is already registered in the system with another club and your Club requires to register the same person but for a different role.
Below are a few examples of potential scenarios.
|Scenario||Person Currently is…||Request for|
|1||Player at Club A||Person to be Coach at Club B|
|2||Coach at Club D||Person to be Player at Club C|
|3||Team Official at Club A||Person to be Player at Club D|
|4||Club Official at Club E||Person to be Player at Club F|
Examples where 'Request Person Details' is used:
- to add a Football Player role at one club to a person that is currently a Futsal Player at another club (where that person has not been previously registered as a Football Player with any other club)
- to add a Futsal Player role at one club to a person that is currently a Football Player at another club (where that person has not been previously registered as a Futsal Player with any other club)
- Any other combination of other Roles (e.g. Coach, Referee, Official) where a person at one Club needs to also be registered at another Club (excluding the following scenarios)
The following scenarios should not use 'Request Person Details'; please refer to the 'Transfer: Request' guide instead:
- to move a Football Player from one club to another club as a Football Player
- to move a Futsal Player from one club to another club as a Futsal Player
2. Select 'Request for Person Details'
- First and/or Family Name of Person
- ID of the Person
The search may return multiple records, therefore carefully check your request details for the right person by viewing the person record first.
To View Member Record in more detail, click on ‘View’; It will list the person's current registrations and the Current Club
6. Send Request - Request Notes
Once you have selected the correct member who you wish to Add a Role to, click on ‘Send Request’ a window will then appear where you enter Request Notes, these will be sent to the existing Clubs Work Tasks to view and approve.
Cannot proceed without a Request Access note entered