This information is for clubs to explain how to register a Player for the current season when logged in at Club level.
1. Select People
2. Select 'Add Player'
3. Complete Personal Details
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed
If a person has already registered as a player within the MA then a transfer would be required
If person is aged between 10-18 and Nationality is anything other than local (Azerbaijan in this example) then the above Minor Protection questions will automatically appear
If person is aged anything other than 10-18 and Nationality is anything other than local then the above prompt to request an ITC will automatically appear
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'
If all Personal Information details successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of player, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Player
- Sport: Availability of options (e.g. Football, Futsal, Recreational) may be dependent on club settings
- Level: Availability of options (e.g. Amateur, Professional) may be dependent on the player's Age and Gender
- Age Group: Defaults to Minor or Adult dependent on player's Age
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if new person
7. Required Documents
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document
- Which documents are required may be dependent on selections made in the player's registration (e.g. Amateur or Professional, Minor or Adult etc.)
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name
After uploading a picture or photo of the player you may have the option to crop the image; it is recommended that you do so that the image dimensions are the most ideal for display in the system
If license fees are not required for your registration, you can select 'Continue' to proceed to the Summary screen (step 10 of this user guide)
9. Payment Options
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'
- Pay Now: By choosing this option it will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration
- Pay Later: By choosing this option it will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting the player registration, please ensure you check all the information
If you need to change any information click on the edit link
Make sure you click the edit link relating to the area you want to change, for example the Contact Details
11. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on Submit to go to Payment portal (if Pay Now was selected previously) or Submit to Member Association where registration will then be complete (Pending Payment if applicable, before approval)
12. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay Now was not selected and payment of a license is required)
ID Number is blank until the registration has been paid and approved and made active
Once completed you are provided with three options
- Register another Player
- View all currently submitted registrations
- Go to your Dashboard
Clicking on 'View all Currently Submitted Registrations' it will take you to a list of all Pending Registrations for your Club
Clicking on 'Go to your Dashboard' it will take you back to your Task list