Dear Member Association, Dear FIFA Connect Platform users,
A new release of the FIFA Connect Platform is planned on next Tuesday, August 18th at 10:00 am Melbourne time (GMT + 10:00).
No downtime is expected during the maintenance, I will send a confirmation email once the execution is done.
The release contains the following changes:
- Click on the Self-Registration Account Verification email more than once: no error displayed.
- Valid From Date and Valid To Date have been added to Registration History
- Logging Status Change with Registration History View
- Able to request Details of a person who was a player that transferred away from Club
- Registration Summary Screen modified to accommodate long content
- Alignment of fields in any Add Flow corrected
- People List now only displays Active People
- Changing player level after multiple transfers
- Last name first Chinese Language for Work Task Heading