How to Action Work Tasks at Club Level
This user guide will explain how to action Work Tasks at your Club.
Work tasks form part of the day to day running of Palloliitto system for your Club, it is important that you view and action these tasks each day when you log in. You will also receive email notifications to the assigned email in the database when a task requires your attention.
Below are a few examples of potential work tasks that would require your attention.
|Work Tasks||Task List Examples|
|1||Transfer Request from another Club for a Player|
|2||Request Access (Add Role) from another Club|
|3||Finland Football Association or District has placed a registration on hold that requires your attention|
|4||Transfer Request has been accepted to your Club|
|5||Request Access (Add Role) from another Club has been accepted|
|6||Person who has self registered requires the Club to Accept, Reject or Place Registration On Hold|
When you log in at Club level, the first screen that appears is the Dashboard; here it will show you all outstanding work tasks that require your immediate attention.
The Key areas of the Dashboard are listed below
- Any New Tasks are highlighted with the Red Line (on left)
- Number of new tasks since you last logged in are highlighted in Red
- Ability to filter by task list type from drop down list provided
- Ability to sort by latest or oldest work task
- Ability to sort by Status (Pending, On Hold, Accepted)
- Ability to toggle between Actions of All Tasks and New Tasks
- View and Process
- View and Approve