This information will explain how to initiate a Domestic Transfer or an International Transfer Return of a player to your Club.
For information about an International Transfer In of a player, please follow the International Transfer Request user guide.
1. Select People
2. Select 'Request or Start a Transfer'
A transfer is performed when a Club wants to register a player who was last registered to another Club
3. Transfer Details
Select Transfer Type before searching for the person you wish to transfer.
- Domestic - for players that are currently (or previously) registered at another club within Finland.
- International Transfer In - for players transferring to Finland for the first time (please follow the International Transfer Request user guide).
- International Transfer Return - for players returning to Finland (after having been transferred to another country).
4. Enter name or Member ID:
To search for a person you can enter one of either in the Search Box
- First and/or Family Name of Player
- ID of the Player
Select the Club that the player transfer request needs to be sent and click on the Sport (Football or Futsal) this is required as a transfer can be for Football or Futsal. Then click on 'Send Request'
As you proceed through the Transfer Request, the Transfer Summary can be viewed on the right of your screen
Cannot proceed without a Request Transfer note entered
9. Transfer Request Submitted
The request has now been submitted to the Club who the player is currently registered to and awaiting their approval
The existing clubs will now review your request, then accept or reject the transfer of the player. Once the request is accepted, you will be able to complete and submit the registration of the player.